Happy new year folks! The latter half of 2016 brought many changes both good and bad leading me to put my blog on hold and deal with some personal things and ensuring a somewhat smooth transition to the new year.
I have been brainstorming ways to have a more guided blog as far as the content I upload and share. There are so many things I want to share and write about! 2017 should be a fruitful year for my blog and I have many ideas and exciting things including posting more about music, books, and my experience as a college student stumbling through this complicated and beautiful world we live in.
To jump start 2017, I thought that it would be only appropriate to share a few of my goals for this year:
- Explore nature-specifically Muir Woods which I have not been to in years.
- Put together photo albums (like the actual kind) because I still have little confidence in the cloud and technology in general.
- Establish a consistent sleep schedule and morning routine (will update on that).
- Send more handwritten letters.
- Make coffee at home and limit going out to coffee once a week (okay, most likely twice a week).
- Volunteer! I’m thinking animal shelters, playing music for hospital patients and maybe even being a mentor.
What are some of your New Year’s goals?